Metal Injection Moldings
Contact Gleason Sales to identify the supplier that best fits your needs.
Call Marc or Curt at 480 368-1979 or .
- Tight tolerances gained economically in comparison to investment casting and machining.
- Extremely low porosity to increase strength.
- Complex small metal parts requiring tolerances of +/-.003 can be economically produced compared with investment casting or machining.
- The process involves the injection of a homogenous mixtures of metal and binder into a mold, fixtured and sintered to completion.
- Components superior in density and strength, utilizing alloy steels, nickel iron, stainless and titanium.
- Porosity is decreased, yielding pore size of .00005”, enhancing tensile and compression strength.